Thursday, March 15, 2007

Cairns

We are in Cairns staying at a place called Tropic Days. It is a nice place. They have 38 beds and a pool. It has a small pool that the kids have spent a lot of time in already. We are going out on a boat to the Great Barrier Reef to go snorkelling. It was raining yesterday and the kids swam in the rain in the pool. We are going to explore town a bit this afternoon.

We are tossing around the idea of renting a car for a month here. I think we would like the freedom of going at our own pace after being on Magic Bus time in New Zealand. They don't seem to have any equivalent here, so we can't really do that anyway.

Will post again when I have something worth saying...

1 comment:

Sarah|BHood said...

Great Barrier Reef used to be way high up on my list of places I wanted to go to. Actually I would like to go anyplace where you can see sea creatures while snorkeling. Tell us more!
XXX Sarah